Who can refer?
Any current member of Central House may submit a referral submission.
Who can I refer?
You can refer anyone who owns or works for a business and who might be interested in a membership at Central House, provided that you do not own, part-own or work for the business you refer.
What if I refer someone who has already applied for a membership at Central House?
If your referral has applied for a membership with us, enquired via the website, email, phone call or in-person then you are not eligible for referral fees.
How do I refer?
Head to https://centralhouse.com.au/referral-program/ and fill out a Referral Submission form.
Can I refer more than one team?
Yes! There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
What happens after I refer?
Once we receive your referral it will be logged into our database. Your referral will go through our usual approval process to ensure there is no conflict of interest with any of our other current members. Once approved, we will schedule in a tour of the space and discuss membership options with the person you have referred.
How do I know if my referral has signed up?
We will keep you informed throughout the process and send you an email to let you know when your referral has signed their membership agreement.
How will I be paid my referral fee once my referral has joined Central House?
Your referral fee will be paid to you in one of two ways, depending on the type of referral:
• If your referral chooses an Open Desk membership, your one-off $100 referral fee will be paid to you in the form of Prezzee Gift Voucher.
• If your referral chooses Dedicated Desk/s or Private Office/s, your 10% referral fee will be deposited directly into your bank account every month. This will require you to have an ABN.
What if I don’t have an ABN?
According to Australian Taxation laws, if you do not have a current ABN, Central House must withhold a portion of your payment to send to the ATO. Applying for an ABN is easy, and can be done through the Australian Government Business Register Website: https://www.abr.gov.au/business-super-funds-charities/applying-abn
How much is the referral fee?
If your referral chooses an Open Desk, you will receive a one-off $100 Prezzee Gift Voucher when they sign up.
If your referral chooses Dedicated Desk/s or Private Office/s, you will be paid 10% of their membership fee. This payment will stop when whichever of the following occurs first:
• After 12 months
• after a maximum total payment of $5,000 to you, or
• when the referral terminates or downgrades their membership
While there is a limit to the amount that can be earned from each referral, there is no limit to the number of people you can refer. This means that the more people you refer, the more you could earn.
When will I be paid the referral fee?
Your payments will begin in the month following your referral’s sign up. Referral payments are made in the middle of each month.
How much can I be paid in referral fees?
Your referral fee is capped at a maximum of $5,000 or 12 months of payments (whichever comes first) per referral. There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
If I refer someone, what is the benefit to them?
Because your friends are our friends, we’re happy to waive the joining fee for everyone you refer.
What happens if my referral terminates or changes their membership?
If your referral terminates or downgrades their membership, your payments will stop. If your referral upgrades their membership, your payments and the terms of your referral will remain unchanged.
Here are some examples of possible referral scenarios
Member Rebecca makes the following referrals:
• Rebecca refers Jane who takes up a private office valued at $2,000 per month. Rebecca will receive $200 per month for 12 months as a fee from referring Jane.
• Rebecca refers Robert who chooses a Private Office valued at $6,000 per month. Rebecca will receive monthly payments of $600 up to a maximum amount of $5,000 for this referral.
• From these referrals, Rebecca will receive a total of $7,400 in referral fees.
Member Julian makes the following referrals:
• He refers his friend Anika for a membership at Central House. Anika takes up an office valued at $10,000 per month, which means that Julian receives $1,000 per month up to $5,000.
• Julian refers another friend, Shannon who takes up 4 Dedicated Desks valued at $2,800 meaning Julian receives $280 per month for 12 months.
• He refers Adrian and Jess, who both take up Open Desks and for this Julian receives two one-off $100 Prezzee gift vouchers.
• From these referrals, Julian will receive a total of $8,360 in referral fees and $200 of Prezzee gift vouchers.
Member Linda makes the following referrals:
• Linda refers Dean for a membership at Central House. Dean takes up a Private Office priced at $1,700 per month, and Linda receives $170 per month as referral fees. After 6 months, Dean’s company downsizes and he downgrades his membership to a Dedicated Desk. Because Dean’s initial agreement with Central House has terminated, Linda’s payments will stop.
For further information, please contact us at:
1300 886 778
101 Moray Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205