Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
1. The operator of this program on behalf of Central House is Asian Pacific Serviced Offices Pty Ltd ABN 11 068 012 653 (APSO).
2. Submission of a referral indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible under this program, a referral must:
3.1. be received by Central House by phone or email; and
3.2. result in Central House and the entity or person referred:
3.2.1. entering into a contract with Central House for a minimum duration of 4 months for either a private office, dedicated desk, open desk or virtual office* and paying to Central House the full security deposits, if any, required under that contract; or
3.2.2. entering into a contract with Central House for a minimum duration of 12 months for a ‘Business Address’ virtual office package and paying to Central House the full security deposits, if any, required under that contract; and
3.2.3. not being in default of any obligation under the contract or having the contract terminated within 3 months of its commencement;
3.3. not be in respect of a previous or current client of Central House;
3.4. not be in respect of an entity or person whose details have previously been provided to Central House whether under this program or from another source;
3.5. must be submitted by an entity which or person who is at the submission date a client of Central House.
4. A referral which complies with all the elements set out in clause 3 is a successful referral.
5. Central House will give the referrer of a successful referral the following:
5.1. Coles Myer gift card to the value of $500.00 OR rent free on your office or services to the value of $500.00 for a successful serviced office referral
5.2. Coles Myer gift card to the value of $250.00 OR rent free on your virtual office or services to the value of $250.00 for a successful virtual office referral
6. Payment for a referral will be given to the referrer 3 months after the lease commencement date and no payment will be made in respect of any referral where the other party commits a default during that 3-month period. If the other party has entered into a contract for a ‘ Business Address’ virtual office package and defaults within a 6-month period from the commencement date, Central House will reserve it’s right to claim the referral fee back from the referrer.
7. Central House intends to provide payment as a Coles Myer gift card but reserves the right to provide gift cards as vouchers or cards issued by any other retailer.
8. Referrals cannot be made retrospectively.
9. This program is valid until 1st July 2020 but may be withdrawn or varied by Central House at any time without notice.
*Any virtual package except the Business Address package